Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Family Pictures

Well, I don't have any exciting news or stories to share with you, but there is still plenty of the week left, so who knows...

I thought I would share some photos of my neice and nephew as well as my godchild. I will be going to Wisconsin this weekend for Kyle's 1st birthday. I'll post more pictures from that when I get back.


I can't believe how fast Katie's growing up! She will be turning 8 years old next month, she is doing really good in school (far better then her dad or her favorite aunt ever did) and she just loves sqeezing her brother.


What a little heartbreaker! Like I mentioned before, Kyle will be 1 year old this Sunday, he is crawling everywhere, he should be walking/running soon. He loves smiling and terrorizing his sister, which is usually brought on by big sister's sqeezes.


How sweet!


Strike a pose!



Casey turned 3 years old in January, she is doing really good in preschool and is making alot of new friends! She has 6 4-legged furry friends that she likes to terrorize.

No comments: