I found this costume at KMart and I fell in love with it! I couldn't stop laughing, so I thought "I've got to have this!" I had such a great response from co-workers and friends that I am already planning for next year!!!! Enjoy!
My co-worker, Janice and I

Stretching, very important, you don't want to pull a hami!
...and down 2, 3, 4
I got a lot of requests to sit down! I found out at work that I can run in the costume, that became even more entertaining for my co-workers and then I displayed this skill for some friends. I really think it's just a matter of time before I take this show on the road!!!
1 comment:
These pictures are a hoot! I can only imagine that the funny factor must have increased exponentially in real life.
Promise me you will not wear that costume around me without having a ventilator nearby. You know I will stop breathing from laughter!
Post a Comment