A couple of years ago, Tonya and I had stumbled across this house that has all these lights put up. If I remember correctly, they have 8 acres of land that is covered with lights and all types of things to look at. You drive through this "festival of lights" while listening to Christmas music that is provided by the local radio station. So we go through the wonderful light show every year!This year, we didn't get started till around 8:30pm, we thought they might be closed when we got out there, but they were open till 10pm. I was even able to take my family through this when they came to visit.

As you can see, we aren't the only ones that want to see the lights!

It's kind of hard to see, but there is a reflection of the lights off of the pond in front.









There were live animals in pens on the other side


There is a house in Wisconsin that decorates the tree trunk and then lights only one branch, it used to drive me insane, I always wanted to run into the tree so that they would have to cut down the tree. Yes, I know I have issues!



Yea! It's Santa and Mrs. Claus


Frosty!!!!
He was doing a little break dancing for us, it was great, that Frosty knows how to move!



We decided to go to Brentwood afterwards and go look at the lights on the houses (mansions). The picutres didn't turn out really good for those, but believe me, they went all out and just because they have alot of money, doesn't mean they know how to decorate! I ended up getting home around 11:00pm, it was great!
1 comment:
That looked like fun. And yes, you need to address your anger toward the weird tree. It isn't the tree's fault.
Post a Comment