Friday, May 9, 2008

Aliases and Nicknames

Having just got off the phone with a customer who thought my name was Suzy, I started to think of the other names that I have gone by, whether there was a misunderstanding from the other person or someone just thought the name fit me better.

ALIASES
Suzy - I get that alot, I must not pronounce my name well!
Nancy
Cici
Jacki - still not sure how the customer came up with that one!!
Alison Krauss
Stayc - Okay, phonetically they were right on!
Tammy - No idea!
Stan - Really???

NICKNAMES
Giggles - yea I know, it's hard to believe
Giggle Box
Racy - Back in my Speed Racer days
Stacaramafest
Ace
Suzy Who - (or "who" for short) that's what my co-workers call me!
Amish Trash - it's a long story, but very funny! It's not as offensive as it sounds!

There's also a name that my dad likes to call me - Let's just say that if you have ever watched "That 70's Show" it's what Red calls his son Eric!! (You have to know my dad's sense of humor!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Your dad's nickname for you has always been my favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

...By the way this is Ed (Your flamboyant, fun, roller coaster partner, friend from Wisconsin).